- Codice articolo: 1019697
- Codice produttore: 34109
- EAN: 4260473312581
- Peso: 1,245 Kg
Pronto per la spedizione: 27.02.2023 - 01.03.2023
Prezzo inclusa IVA più costi di spedizione
The expansion tanks of the ULTITUBE series are equipped with a tube made of borosilicate glass, which, in contrast to the Plexiglas often used for tube expansion tanks, has a very high hardness and scratch resistance, a very low thermal expansion and excellent chemical and thermal resistance. The glass tube has an outer diameter of 65 mm and a wall thickness of 5 mm. Both ends of the glass tube are firmly connected with metal rings made of black anodized aluminum, which do not come into contact with the cooling medium. The base and lid of the ULTITUBE series are made of resistant acetal and screwed to the glass tube. A large opening is available for filling the expansion tank after unscrewing the lid.
A filter element made of a fine stainless steel wire mesh is integrated in the bottom of the container and, in addition to functioning as a particle filter, also separates air bubbles. The filter element is integrated in a molded rubber part and can, for example, be rinsed out under running water. The seal in the upper area of the glass tube is also designed as a molded rubber part for easy assembly and is therefore securely positioned when the lid is screwed on.
The PRO version of the ULTITUBE D5 has a gas exchange membrane integrated directly into the cover of the expansion tank. Pressure fluctuations caused by temperature changes are continuously compensated via the membrane without coolant being able to escape.
An RGBpx-compatible LED ring with 13 individually addressable LEDs is included in the scope of delivery and can be used to effectively illuminate the expansion tank. The LEDs can be connected directly to the D5 NEXT pump. At the end of the strip there is a connector for connecting another RGBpx component.
A rubber fastening ring with a stainless steel insert is included in the scope of delivery for an additional, vibration-damped fastening of the expansion tank in the upper area of the glass tube. An Aqua Computer D5 NEXT pump is mounted directly on the bottom of the expansion tank.
The most important functions of the D5 NEXT at a glance:
- Laing D5 ceramic bearing ball motor for optimal smoothness and longevity
- Removable control unit for easy access to electrical connections
- High-resolution OLED display and integrated buttons for direct operation even without a PC
- Integrated RGBpx lighting for lighting effects and error signaling
- Integrated water temperature sensor
- PWM fan output with up to 25 watts of power and speed monitoring
- Fan output can alternatively be used as a flow sensor input
- Control parameters can be set in many ways
- Eight additional measured values can be transferred from the PC to the D5 NEXT using aquasuite software
- RGBpx LED output for up to 90 addressable LEDs
- RGBpx LED output can alternatively be used as an aquabus interface for connection to an aquaero 5/6
- Alarm buzzer for acoustic alarm signaling
- Power supply via SATA connector
- USB 2.0 interface
- Firmware update via USB
- Aquasuite software for easy setting, evaluation and visualization of all sensor data
Fastening material for mounting on a side / rear wall or a standing mounting are included in the scope of delivery. Four soft rubber decouplers are included for decoupling.
- Filling volume: approx. 350 ml
- Connection thread: G1 / 4
- Supply voltage: 5V, 12V
- Maximum total power consumption: 65 W (incl. Fan and RGBpx)
- Fan output power: maximum 25 watts
- Maximum delivery head: 3.7 m / 370 mbar
- Dimensions including D5 NEXT pump: approx. 72 x 72 x 265 mm
- (All dimensions without fastening material)
- In the Ultitube series, the number 100/150/200 in the product name refers to the length of the glass tube in millimeters.
Scope of delivery:
- An expansion tank with an integrated pump
- RGBpx compatible LED ring
- RGBpx connection cable, length 50 cm
- Rubber mounting ring with stainless steel insert
- Internal USB connection cable, length approx. 100 cm
- Fastening material
Windows 8.1 or newer
Internal USB 2.0 connection
Notes on the aquasuite software
By activating this product you will receive the current version of the aquasuite software including update service for at least eighteen (18) months. After the update service has expired, you can use the version last available in the update period without time limit and also reinstall it.
The update service can optionally be extended or renewed at any time with costs.
Please note that an internet connection is required to install and activate the aquasuite software.
Further information on the update service and the activation of the aquasuite software can be found here.
Please note: The expansion tank is supplied without connections, please order suitable connections separately.
|Water inlet:||G1/4" inner thread|
|Water outlet:||G1/4" inner thread|
|Max. Discharge head:||Good (2 to 4m), 3,7m|
|Dimensions:||72 x 72 x 265mm|