Splitter for fan power supply and RGBpx lighting control.
This compact board combines two functions
- A 4-way splitter for powering up to four fans from a single fan connector.
- Connection adapter for connecting the lighting systems of various fan manufacturers to the RGBpx system.
Both functions are independent of each other, RGBpx Splitty4 can also be used "only" as fan splitter or as pure lighting adapter.
In the function as fan splitter, fans with 3-pole as well as 4-pole connectors can be used, provided that the connected fan output supports these types (voltage regulated/PWM signal). The speed signal of a connected fan (connector label "rpm") is fed back to the fan output.
Manufacturer Corsair (four connectors for maximum four fans, "LED hub" not required)
- LL120 RGB, LL140 RGB (16 LEDs per fan)
- HD120 RGB, HD140 RGB (12 LEDs per fan)
- ML120 PRO RGB LED, ML140 PRO RGB LED (4 LEDs per fan)
Manufacturer NZXT (one connector, additional fans can be connected to the previous one, maximum eight fans in total)
- Aer RGB120, Aer RGB140 (8 LEDs per fan)
The board can easily be attached to two adjacent fans and thus allows a visually very attractive cable laying without the usual "cable clutter".
Guidelines and notes
The mixed connection of lighting systems from different manufacturers is not possible!
Scope of delivery
- RGBpx Splitty4 board
- fixing material
- Fan connection cable 4-pole, approx. 70 cm
- Connection cable RGBpx, approx. 50 cm
|1. Side:||1x 4Pin PWM|
|2. Side:||9x 4Pin PWM|