|Approved fluids:||Water, Water/ glycol mixture|
|Max. Flow:||Standard (smaller than 500l/h), 300l/h|
|Max. Discharge head:||Standard (smaller than 2m), 1,2m|
|Water outlet:||G1/8" inner thread|
|Max. System temperature:||35° C|
|Water inlet:||G3/8" inner thread|
|Dimensions:||145 x 75 x 103 mm|
|Power connector:||Power plug|
EHEIM universal pumps offer a large performance spectrum and a wide variety of uses. They are very reliable equipment offering exceptionally long service life. They can be used inside or out of water. The integrated prefilter, safe hose connections, a variety of connections and fixings, but above all their absolute reliability make the EHEIM universal pumps very popular. They are frequently used in a professional environment – e.g. in breeding units and in zoos.
There are 5 models with output levels from 300 u to 3400 l/h., each with a choice of 1,5 m (Indoor) or 10 m (Outdoor) cable. Also there is a flexible hobby pump with 270 l/h. output.
Benefits of the EHEIM universal pumps
- Large performance spectrum, developed for long service life
- Usage in/under water or outside the water
- Hermetically moulded motor guarantees guarantee complete safety
- Integrated prefilter – protects the impeller from any drawn in particles and ensures longer service life
- Inlet connectors for safe hose connection
- Use of smart accessories; (e.g. InstallationsSET 2) can be attached to the outlet connector
- A variety of fixing possibilities (mounting plate included)
- All models with a choice of 1,5 m. (Indoor) or 10 m. (Outdoor) cable
- Pump power per hour at 50 Hz: 300 l
- Pumping head at 50 Hz approx. (H max): 1.20 m
- Power at 50 Hz: 5.00 watt
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 146 x 103 x 75mm
- Hose Ø suction side: 13 mm
- Thread Ø suction side: 3/8 "
- Hose Ø pressure side: 11 mm
- Thread Ø pressure side: 1/8 "
- voltage: 230 volt
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Standard power plug: EU
- Cable length: 150 cm
- Freshwater: yes
- Sea water: yes