- Codice articolo: 1012017
- Codice produttore: GV-R939G1 GAMING-8GD
- EAN: 4719331321338
- Peso: 1,373 Kg
Prezzo inclusa IVA più costi di spedizione
|Graphic chip:||AMD Radeon R9 390|
|Water cooler availaible:||nein|
- Powered by AMD Radeon™ R9 390 GPU
- 0dB Semi-Passive Dual 90mm Fan
- Integrated with industry's best 8GB GDDR5 memory 512-bit memory interface
- OC Edition - Core Clock: 1025MHz (Standard: 1000MHz)
- Features Dual-link DVI-D / HDMI / DisplayPort*3
- System power supply requirement: 600W
WINDFORCE 2X cooling system
GIGABYTE introduces WINDFORCE, the latest cooling technology that differentiates the brand’s graphics cards from the rest. GIGABYTE understands that a fan is crucial to the graphics card, so only the fan with the most efficiency is selected for WINDFORCE.
Unique Blade Fan Design
The airflow is spilt through the triangle design at the fan edge, and is guided smoothly through the fan by special 3D stripe curve design. At the same time, it effectively enhanced the cooling capacity while reducing air turbulence.
Heat Pipe Direct Touch
Equipped with pure copper heat pipe direct touch (HDT) technology, delivering superior cooling capacity and heat transfer efficiency at an extremely low noise level.
SOC ─ GPU Gauntlet™ Sorting
With GPU Gauntlet™ Sorting, the Gigabyte SOC graphics card guarantees the higher overclocking capability in terms of excellent power switching.
Lower GPU Temperature
Ultra Durable VGA board provides dramatic cooling effect on lowering both GPU and memory temperature by doubling the copper inner layer of PCB.
Better Overclocking Capability
Ultra Durable VGA board reduces voltage ripples in normal and transient state, thus effectively lowers noises and ensures higher overclocking capability.
Decrease Power Switching Loss
Ultra Durable VGA board allows more bandwidth for electron passage and reduces circuit impedance. The less circuit impedance, the more stable flow of current and can effectively improve power efficiency.
OC GURU ll
Brand-new intuitive user interface helps you easily modify important settings and directly update driver and BIOS. Clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and OSD setting can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference.
- xcvb: Radeon R9 390
- Chipset: Radeon R9 390
- Core Clock: 1025MHz (Standard: 1000MHz)
- Memory Clock: 6000 MHz
- Process Technology: 28 nm
- Memory Size: 8 GB
- Memory Bus: 512 bit
- Card Bus: PCI-E 3.0
- Memory Type: GDDR5
- DirectX: 12
- OpenGL: 4.4
- PCB Form: ATX
- Digital max resolution: 4096 X 2160
- Analog max resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Multi-view: 4
- I/O: Dual-link DVI-D / HDMI / DisplayPort*3
- Card size: H=42 L=243 W=114 mm
- Power requirement: 600W (with one 8-pin and one 6-pin external power connector)